Have an old-time western experience and channel your inner cowboy on this overnight horseback pack trip in the spectacular Bridger-Teton National Forest.
- July 15, 2017 - August 14, 2017
All Skill Levels Welcome
Stay overnight at Togwotee Mountain Lodge before or after your horseback pack trip. Depart the lodge at 11:00 am and ride through the forest to picturesque Buffalo River where your tents are already prepared. Fish in the river, relax and commune with nature, learn about the area from your knowledgeable guide. Sit around the campfire while dinner is prepared for you. Take in the amazing night skies and sleep comfortably in your own tent. The next morning awake to cowboy coffee and a hot breakfast prepared at the campfire before you ride back to Togwotee Mountain Lodge, arriving at 11:00 am. Stay another night at the lodge, or head out to your next stop.
- Minimum of 4, maximum of 10 guests
- Ages 8 years and older
- Maximum of 225 pounds
- Overnight at Togwotee Mountain Lodge either before or after your Wyoming Cowboy Campout
- Depart Togwotee Mountain Lodge between 11:00 am - 11:30 am
- Ride 1 ½ hours to the camp area on the shore of the Buffalo River
- Fish, hike, read by the river, bird watch, enjoy nature
- Dine by the campfire
- Sleep in your own tent
- Campfire breakfast in the morning
- Return to Togwotee Mountain Lodge by 11:00 a.m.
NOTE: Please limit each rider's pack to 30 pounds