Charming, rustic, and perfectly in tune with their surroundings, The Cabins at Togwotee Mountain Lodge are everything you’d expect from a cozy cabin in the Wyoming woods. Each of our 54 cabins has the same 400 sq ft floor plan; with a living room, bedroom, kitchenette, and bathroom. All cabins have front porches with picnic tables. The cabins are nestled under pines a short walk from the main lodge. Twenty cabins have wood burning fireplaces and all cabins have electric baseboard heat. Two ADA accessible cabins and four pet-friendly cabins are available. Perfect for a family of 4-6.
For those looking for more of their own space to relax in or a sweet mountain home away from home. Drive your car or ride your snowmobile right up to your doorstep. Cabins are located around the Bridger Pavilion, which features an event space available for bookings and the two hot tubs open to all guests Cabins sleep 6.
Cabin Amenities include:
- Two pillow-top queen-size beds (ADA cabins contain one bed)
- One sleeper sofa, which pulls out to a double size bed
- Private Bathroom with shower/tub combination and sink
- Complimentary toiletries
- Kitchenette: Mini-refrigerator (no freezer), 2-burner stove top, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Pots & Pans, Flatware, Silverware
- Electric Fireplace (optional)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Two televisions (bedroom & living room) with cable/satellite
- Free Wireless Internet
- Telephone with Voice Mail & Wake-up Calls
- Clock radio
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/Infant Beds (on request)
Please note: To reduce fire hazards, the outdoor charcoal grills previously available for guest use have been removed from the cabin porches. Guests may bring grills, but must be at least 10 feet away from the cabins at all times during use. Our onsite Angle Mountain Gas Station & Convenience Store has charcoal available for purchase.
Please click on thumbnails to enlarge maps.
|Togwotee Lodge Map
||Togwotee Lodge Rooms Map