Main Lodge Rooms
- 2014-2015 Winter: December 1, 2014 - April 1, 2015 (Last overnight stay is March 31, 2015)
- 2015 Summer: May 22, 2015 - October 12, 2015 (Last overnight stay is October 11, 2015)
- 2015-2016 Winter: December 1, 2015 - March 27, 2016 (Last overnight stay is March 26, 2016)
- 2016 Summer: May 20, 2016 - October 17, 2016 (Last overnight stay is October 16, 2016)
Our warm and inviting lodge rooms make your stay relaxing and comfortable. Features include new pillow-top beds with Dream Destination bedding, plush chocolate brown carpet, new ambient lighting with rustic wildlife motif, fresh wall colors, and flat screen televisions. We hope you enjoy the new look and feel of these inviting rooms.
Located on the second floor are our 28 western pine lodge rooms with beautiful high-vaulted ceilings. Lodge rooms sleep 4. Do you require more space? Ask us about our lodge room option with queen-size sleeper sofa. Please note: These rooms are accessed by our main staircase; we do not have an elevator in the main lodge.
Lodge Room Amenities
- Two pillow-top queen-size beds with Dream Destination bedding
- Private Bathroom with shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Flatscreen TV with cable/satellite
- Free Wireless Internet
- Telephone with Voice Mail & Wake-up Calls
- Clock radio
- Coffee Maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs / Infant Beds (on request)
Please click on thumbnails to enlarge maps.
|Togwotee Mountain Lodge Property Map
||Togwotee Mountain Lodge Rooms Map