Lodging & Tour Policies
Deposit & Payment Policy: Deposits equal to one night accommodation rental fee is payable by credit card at time of booking. Balance is due at time of check-out. A credit card will be held on file for any activity booking, but not charged till check in. Payment policies can differ depending on rate. You can view the policy by clicking on the rate name when availability returns. Classic Winter Package reservations require a deposit of $250.00 per person on the package.
Lodging Cancellation Policy: Cancel policies are rate-specific. You can view the policy by clicking on the rate name when availability returns.
TAXES & FEES: All lodging and tour reservations are subject to a 6% WY State Tax. Taxes and Service Fees can change without notice. Room rates include a $1.00 Friends of the Forest donation. This fee is voluntary. More information is available at http://www.becomeafriend.org
- 13%: 6% state tax, 2% county lodging tax, 5% service charge
$15 per person charge for 3+ occupants. Maximum occupancy of 4 guests in main lodge rooms (5 guests in main lodge room with sleeper sofa), 6 guests in suites (5 guests in suite with balcony), 6 guests in cabins.
Mountain Snowmobile Payment Policy: Full-day deposit is $150.00 per snowmobile; half-day deposit is $75.00 per snowmobile. Deposits are for the purpose of reserving your entire pre-booked snowmobile reservation.
Snowmobile Rental Deposit Policy: Deposit will be forfeited if any portion of your confirmed reservation is not used, or if the snowmobile reservation is not cancelled at least 14 days before your arrival. Cancellations more than 14 days in advance will receive a 95% refund.
Snowmobile Guide Cancellation Policy: 14-day cancellation policy or the guest will be charged $59.00 per sled even if guest is has a packaged rate, which includes guide service
Children are 12 and younger, adult lodging rates apply for ages 13 and older. Child ages vary for activities; please see activity pages for more information.
Pets: $20.00 (per pet) Non-refundable, one-time fee. Pets must be leashed at all times on property and must be caged in room for housekeeping. Only Cabins #114, #115, #124 and #125 will accommodate pets.
No Snow, No Go Guarantee!
Our snow guarantee. We want you to have the experience you came for. And while we can’t control the weather, we can certainly ensure that you’ll be able to ride the most famous areas surrounding Togwotee. If not, you can get a refund or reschedule.
- Guaranteed: Off trail ride & back country ride in all of Togwotee’s famous areas: Game Creek, Squaw, Kettle Creek, Carmichael, Moccasin Basin, Breccia Cliffs, Beauty Park, Split Rock, Rock Garden, Leidy, Gules Bowl, Austen Peek, and Lost Lake.
- Promise: If these conditions aren’t met, you can request a full refund or different dates for your trip up until 7 days prior to arrival. By then, we will know what snow conditions are going to be. Within 7 days of your arrival, there is no refund and no rescheduling.
- Please note: If conditions are sufficient over the original dates of your reservation, the standard cancellation policy for your reservation applies. This is not a powder guarantee.
- For Advance Purchase Rates, the customer can change their reservation to other dates within the same season but they will not be able to cancel their reservation.
Check In: 4:00 P.M.
Check Out: 11:00 A.M.
The Front Desk is staffed 24 hours per day when the main lodge is fully open for the season. The Front Desk is staffed 6am-10pm during the early and late season periods when cabins only are open. Hours are subject to change. Please call the lodge directly for current hours of operation 307-543-2847. For late check-ins during abbreviated Front Desk hours, contact the lodge directly for guests registration information and room key pick-up.
Daylight Savings Time is observed in the State Wyoming.