Our full-service lodge offers a great dining room, western style saloon and 35 modern guest rooms finished in white pine – giving them a warm, western feel. After a day of exciting activities, guests are welcome to unwind in one of the lodge’s eight-person hot tubs.
Looking for a Deal?
Consider staying with us between September 25 - October 9, March 25 - April 8 or May 18 - June 4.
During these times our rates are at their lowest. What's the catch - you may be thinking? Well, our dining facilities are closed. But that's not a problem when you stay in one of our great cabins. Just bring your groceries, charcoal... and plan to cook on the grill located on the deck of your cabin. These cabins come with small kitchenettes, allowing you to be completely self-sufficient during your stay.
So if you are looking for a great time to visit the Togwotee area at a really great price - book now while we have cabins available!
Lodge rooms, located on the second floor of the lodge, contain two pillow-top queen beds, wooded mountain views, and plenty of space to spread out. Room amenities include:
- Private Bathroom with shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Cable/satellite TV
- Free Wireless Internet
- Telephone with Voice Mail & Wake-up Calls
- Clock radio
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs / Infant Beds (on request)
Tucked away on the third floor of our lodge are our newly renovated “family bunk rooms”. With 300 square feet of area perfect for a family of 4-6, our family bunk rooms offer:
- One pillow-top queen size bed
- One bunk bed with two twin size beds
- One sleeper sofa, which pulls out to a double size bed
Our newly renovated family bunks are the perfect lodging accommodation for a rustic family vacation, complete with all new carpet, bedding, a 26 inch flat screen television, microwave, and dorm size refrigerator(no freezer).
Charming, rustic, and perfectly in tune with their surroundings, the cabins at Togwotee Mountain Lodge are ideal for nature-lovers, outdoors people, and romantics.
Each log cabin features:
The cabins are an easy walk of each other, nestled among the piney woods, and all include a charcoal grill on the front porch and picnic tables nearby.
- Two queen size beds in the bedroom
- Full size sofa sleeper in the living room
- Full Bathroom
- Two color cable televisions - one in the front room and one in the bedroom
- Electric fireplace (optional)
- 400 square feet of living space
Please click on thumbnails to enlarge maps.
|Togwotee Lodge Map
||Togwotee Lodge Rooms Map